• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those two former member of Pete Best's band , Pete Best Four, wrote a song that became a bubblegum smash hit in the UK and France, 1974.

The band had been made up to record the demo and after the song was turned down by the band to whom it was witten, they recorded it.

Edited by Guest

He posts, he answers, he moves on... :sing1:

Well, sort of.... Since I haven't yet mastered the image transfer thing, I don't want to waste my fellow SongFactFolks time. So yes, I'll defer my turn to one who is more knowledgeable with that task. Thanks and I'll be moving on now.... :badcomp:

Well, sort of.... Since I haven't yet mastered the image transfer thing, I don't want to waste my fellow SongFactFolks time. So yes, I'll defer my turn to one who is more knowledgeable with that task. Thanks and I'll be moving on now....

This game doesn't require posting an image. :/

....Sooooo, how 'bout my knowledge of little known music facts is limited due to my obvious senility :doh: May we move on now.....

This game doesn't require knowledge, you have a computer. :/

I might believe you if you say you have little desire to put forth an effort. :shades: :sleepy:

Just having some fun poking fun at your response, Zepper.

Didn't mean for it to come off as serious. Guess I should have posted a laughing emoticon.

All's good with you passing on your turn, I'll take it.

> This popular British Rock band starred in a 1975 film about the rise and fall of a fictional 1960s group.