O 2

sadlady

I would just like to say that what these kids call a game is really stupid and is destroying their brains just as drugs would.

I have epilepsy and when I have a seizure (or "fit") I do not breathe. Luckily the episodes last for only 30 seconds to a minute.

Even so, I've lost alot of brain cells and I have memory problems. The worst is it's not just short term memory that is affected, but long-term as well. I have forgotten many things of my childhood (I still have a hard time when my brothers speak of things we used to do and it seems like lies) and I really wish I could remember. The kids having "fun" will realize what they've done when it's too late.

It is VERY dangerous to make each other pass out for fun. They're passing out because their brains are deprived of oxygen, so they are also killing brain cells. Kids have died from this so-called "game."

So so true... :P Even my generation, who went straight on pot, LSD and other stuff never did that game.

Some kids breathe as quickly as they can while bending over, and right when they're about to hyperventilate, they stand up straight, one of their friends punches them in the chest and they pass out.

:stars:

when i was a kid, we did a version of that....the person takes i don't remember how many, but he takes some deep breaths. a friend is standing behind him. he holds his breath and the other dude does a kind of ...i don't know how to spell it, so i'll sound it out...heimlich hold on him. it's the same sensation as laughing gas. :stars: =:P if you do it right, you pass totally out for a few seconds. oh my, what fun... :doh: :rockon: