O 2

sadlady

Too much oxygen gives you a dizzy feeling...

If you try to breathe in deep over and over again really really fast that will give you the feeling of having too much oxygen in your system. Im not sure how it works, but it does. I dont understand why someone would want to try to get high doing this, but its what ive heard. Doing it gets you dizzy and feeling, not normal.

I guess these days feeling normal is not the cool thing to do. Half the kids around here always have to be on something...pills, weed, coke, crack, and anything else you can think of. Some people just get really really desperate.

Drugs are ruining the future of our society, and theres really nothing we can do about it.

Too much oxygen gives you a dizzy feeling...

If you try to breathe in deep over and over again really really fast that will give you the feeling of having too much oxygen in your system. Im not sure how it works, but it does. I dont understand why someone would want to try to get high doing this, but its what ive heard. Doing it gets you dizzy and feeling, not normal.

I guess these days feeling normal is not the cool thing to do. Half the kids around here always have to be on something...pills, weed, coke, crack, and anything else you can think of. Some people just get really really desperate.

Drugs are ruining the future of our society, and theres really nothing we can do about it.

if ya breathe fast like that, you will hyperventilate. there sure ain't no kicks in that. my husband and i are both on oxygen, and i just wanted to know what kids were looking for... :rockon: