Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there all!! :smile:

Just dropping in quickly. Thanks for caring :blush: ... The computer problem was really bad. Virus wiped out everything and everything had to be overhauled. Still not completely ready but will be soon (crossing my fingers). I'm not supposed to be on the net but my roomie left so I dropped in :wink:

see y'all soon! :drummer:

I hope Mama Elvy's okay. Between the pregnancy and the bad weather her way, I can't help but worry.

Sorry, Peachy - computer issues. We're doing fine here. Bad weather has missed us so far and flooding is to the north.

Georgia and California got some wildfires, I hear. Glad you're OK and I hope Marc is as well.

Thanks, Jenny. The fire is about 2 hours from where I am, so I haven't been affected. I did smell the smoke from it last week. I couldn't believe that it was possible for the winds to carry the smoke that far. I'm glad Elvy's okay and I hope Marc is, too.

I am fine, thanks for asking. I can see the smoke from my house, but it is too far away to smell, thank goodness. I am about 25 miles from Griffith Park. I am sure there will be some fires closer to home before the fire season is over.

I would like to get rid of this stupid cold I have. I am supposed to go to a friends funeral tomorrow, and I really would like to not be sick.

^ Go to hell , you Blue Bombing bast*rd ! :laughing:

Sammy's right : busted . Actually , along with that , a post by Joe ( of all people ) hit me last week and I dwelved into the library and dug out a few books I've beeen meaning to read . As I don't do anything half-heartedly , I 've been plowing though a few tomes , and rediscovering the joy of not being slavishly loyal to the damn net ! You haven't got me yet you rotten bugger ! :)

Marc : Size 10 - big ? You be the judge , though a prank or to in the Sacramento Hills isn't at all beneath me ... ( P.S. We bigfeet here haven't a digital camera yet ... ) :laughing: :angel: