Have you seen me? II

Shawna

All's well here , thanks Blues, along with most of the rest of the country I believe. Just rattled around a few things in the apartment and a few things fell down was all. No major problems. Hoping it was just an aftershock still from last year and not the beginning of anything new , however.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Does any SFer of long standing keep in touch with DiggsUK at all?

Or have any details that might help me get in touch with him?

My band FLIES ON YOU are due to play in a town a couple of miles down the road from his home town, and I'd like to let him know about it, if possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Boo. ;)

I'm here! I didn't disappear, and Bluesy didn't knock me off and bury me in the back yard ... I'm close to going insane, but that's about it. I'm sorry I haven't popped in to say anything, but I'm happy you asked about me - it gave me a kick in the pants.

You just wouldn't believe how things have changed for Blues and I both. We've moved, we're in Bakersfield now, we're taking care of my dad, my job has changed, and it's even more consuming, even though it's at home. Plus tons of other stuff, cause you know when it rains it pours, so I had to take an internet break, because something had to give. I have not done any computing at all since October, other than Fantasy Football. No SF, no facebook, nothing. The past couple weeks I've been getting itchy though .... so, here I am. I've missed you guys! ;)