Have you seen me? II

Shawna

It's alright Sammy. I didn't get invited either, but I got a keg, pizza & hookers lined up for the weekend and I can double the order of each if you wanna swing by. :haveabeer: :grin:

And my dealer was just released last week if you need that :jester:

My bookie takes bets until 11 am cst Sunday for NFL games if you want in on some of that action. :shades: :popcorn:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yellowsnow, where are you?

Missing for months now. :(

Hi Brad, yes it's been a while. I've contracted bladder cancer which was diagnozed in April.

Next month I'll have to undergo the third surgical operation, followed by chemotherapy.

My gf and family are giving me great support

and the chances for full healing are not too bad either.

So to all you good songfactors, take care and

I hope to see you maybe some time next year.

P.S. I miss all of you.

Hi Brad, yes it's been a while. I've contracted bladder cancer which was diagnozed in April.

Next month I'll have to undergo the third surgical operation, followed by chemotherapy.

P.S. I miss all of you.

You sound like you have a good attitude, YS, and I understand that is one of the most essential elements for beating cancer. Stay strong, but it's OK to cry from time to time (it washes one's spirit.)

Hoping for your full recovery.

She usually checks in about once a day. She may not be someone who posts for no reason (like me) but she's always around. Her last online was November 3rd. I hope she's okay, B-D is really nice.

Hey Rayzor! Thanks so much for being concerned. I'm doing ok. Had a few family emergencies prior to Sandy and then she hit. We made it through fine where I am. Lost power for a few days and had very little damage to the property. The coast really took a beating though and when I see pictures I am so sad. But it will come back again. Again, thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it. :)

P.S. I miss all of you.

I haven't had the pleasure of posting with you, but I wish you all the best. Stay strong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...