Have you seen me? II

Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all! It's July so that means I get a week of computer time while my friend is off hiking in British Colombia. I love u all too much to go for more than a year without visiting and annoying the hell out of you! :grin: :thumbsup:

Ray! :bow: I'm sooo happy you've got a weeks vacation to play with us. We've missed you! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did they suddenly discover life outside the computer? :grin:

I noticed after more digging that a couple of the others did the same... a quick hello then gone again, but they did it around Christmas/ New Year's, right before I got back so I missed them.

Edited by Guest

Elvish banned me again for my 'annual' birthday ban , and then forgot about me ,I think ... ;) :laughing:

Actually ,we had a 'little disturbance ' in country here last year that may have made a headline or two there in between MJ's death, the Arab Spring, and those fascinating Republican debates, but it did create some interest here in Japan -such as seeing who or what glowed in the dark , etc . Then , as a bit of a diversion ,I got sucked into another one of those stupid MMOGs -that require nearly every minute of your online life . Just say NO , kids ...thats my advice . :laughing: :couch:

Edited by Guest