Have you seen me? II

Shawna

Why would you ever give a strike for someone when they were explaining why they were given a strike? I wasn't directing that word at anybody, I was giving a summary of why.

That is just absurd. What if I said I knew a kid who was mentally handicapped, would I get banned for that?

You could have just answered my PT.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously they just can't help themselves. We will probably have to come to their rescue and save their dignity, though it doesn't seem at all important to them.

'Cause it's one, two, three strikes yer out at the ole balllll gaaaame.

And yes, it's great to see you back, Elvy.

Peaches, did you hijack Tim's account?

:laughing: No, I didn't hijack TimLizzy's account, but I see where you'd make that assumption.

And Martin, I wasn't here to miss you, but if I was, I would have. :shades:

Furthermore, I'm glad I haven't been here lately so I wouldn't have had to witness all the pissing and moaning of grown ups acting like a bunch of damned spoiled, petulant children. It makes my stomach turn.

:laughing: No, I didn't hijack TimLizzy's account, but I see where you'd make that assumption.

And Martin, I wasn't here to miss you, but if I was, I would have. :shades:

Furthermore, I'm glad I haven't been here lately so I wouldn't have had to witness all the pissing and moaning of grown ups acting like a bunch of damned spoiled, petulant children. It makes my stomach turn.

Well put. :)

:angel: :angel:

I behaved, Melocotones, I promise... :angel: or at least, I tried... :grin:

Actually, I´m not here that often either lately... :P

I miss you all, people...