Have you seen me? II

Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If antagnoizing has been going on here, and it hasn't been in fun, then it's been allowed. If it has been malicious and hurtful of others, then it shouldhave been stopped.

My suggestion is that you stop antagonizing your current victim, who is I believe Kevin, or you will be run through the nasty little banning machine. Those are your choices. Do what you want.

I'm sorry, but you again fail to grasp my reasons behind posting as I do.

My reference was to your attempt at convoluted sentences. They look (removed), they are (removed), and they make you look nothing but (removed).

Your kung-fu is good :stroking beard: :beatnik:

Edited by Guest
removed offensive words in quote

If antagnoizing has been going on here, and it hasn't been in fun, then it's been allowed. If it has been malicious and hurtful of others, then it shouldhave been stopped.

My suggestion is that you stop antagonizing your current victim, who is I believe Kevin, or you will be run through the nasty little banning machine. Those are your choices. Do what you want.

Wait, you're saying I'M antagonizing Kevin? Open your eyes. Seriously.

Maybe so - but you are picking one as aggressor and one as victim, are you not? The aggressor is the 'stranger' and the victim is the 'regular fixture'.

they were placed in those roles mostly based on Nam's comments of earlier today which is where I saw this whole thing coming down from. So yes, if pressed, I would say that he i the aggressor in this situation. Kevin is not an angel, however, and should let it die, but didn't.

Maybe if we all go to our happy places and relax, all this animosity will vanish. Let's try it. :grin:

No, the animosity will NOT vanish. That's what I've been trying to say. Believing that it will just "blow over" is shortsighted and a terrible idea.

This has "blown over" several times, yet I still find Kevin attacking me across the boards. If you don't see it, you need to look harder.

Warning to you both, then: continue to antagonize each other in an unseemly fashion and you will be banned. It is possible, you know, to avoid others on this forum if you wish to avoid getting into those situations. There is someone on these boards whom I have avoided for 3 years now, and it hasn't been an issue.

And now you're threatening a ban?

It's a moderator's job to deal with issues, not issue out bans willy-nilly in an attempt to appease everybody.

Nam, I'm "threatening" a ban because you stated about 2 posts ago that my suggestion that you both take a break and breathe would not help anything, that the animosity would still be there. What else is there for me to do?