Have you seen me? II

Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why do you put that space in between your punctuation its (removed)

Are you being ironic? :laughing: Because I find this ironic. And I don't usually get irony. The last time I got irony was in 1986. And that was a business matter. :laughing: :laughing:

Edited by Guest
removed offensive word in quote

I'm sorry, but you again fail to grasp my reasons behind posting as I do.

My reference was to your attempt at convoluted sentences. They look (removed), they are (removed), and they make you look nothing but (removed).

Edited by Guest
removed offensive words

Because, Nammy, in the past we've let things like this "play out" and it's gotten to where naughty things were said, threats were made, just general mayhem, and fists flying in cyberspace. Not a pretty sight.

and I don't like scraping random hair out of holes in walls where someone's head went through. It's gross. So before the first fist flies, take a breather.

Isn't that just as likely if you let the opposite happen? Telling people in the middle of an argument to just go about their way lets them justify themselves, and the problem never goes away. At least with kids, you can drag them away from each other or stop seeing them, but considering that this is a forum where other users with grudges will gladly seek out others in order to pick a fight, that sort of logic falls apart in minutes.

if you are kicked out because you start a fight, then you cannot antagonize another. And if you do not get kicked out, but your previous prey goes aay, and you therefore find another victim, you will get kicked out for that.

Songfacts is not a place to prey on people with meanspiritedness. If that's what you're here for, please leave. If it's not, then observe the proper rules for this forum. Thank you.

if you are kicked out because you start a fight, then you cannot antagonize another. And if you do not get kicked out, but your previous prey goes aay, and you therefore find another victim, you will get kicked out for that.

Songfacts is not a place to prey on people with meanspiritedness. If that's what you're here for, please leave. If it's not, then observe the proper rules for this forum. Thank you.

No, this is not true on this forum. Antagonizing is completely allowed here, and if you don't realize it, I can point you to many posts where it was blatantly obvious and malicious.

Wait, what? Where the hell did you get that idea? Stop supplanting my statements about "people" and acting like I was referring to myself.