Have you seen me? II

Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has anybody ever been mentioned on here, that never returned ?

Yeah, after this post, me.

To every one of my friends here, thanks.

For any one else, get the life you think other's so desperately need.

"This is just a little Peyton Place and you are all Song Facts hyprocrites."

Edited by Guest

Ok , I 'think ' I get what when on here - and honestly , it was bullsh*t - nada - nothing to get riled about - nor to feel someone was being unfairly ' attacked' , nor a need to throw oneself infront of the traffic .

We all get teased or picked on sometimes here , especially if we do something ' unusual ' like stay up all night drinking and posting . It doesn't 'mean' anything and the next day is onto something else .

Ryansgirl is wrong . She thinks ' a friend ' has been greatly insulted , etc . and that SF is a pack of jackals to pick on him . Wrong . If a member acts unusually , and I'll include myself in this easily , stays online and drinks and posts all night - comments/ jokes / shots / etc. will fly . There is no overt hatred nor dislike behind these comments . If one posts quite often in certain threads , you may get teased about it , too. Such is SF . It's lovely to see someone back a friend , but be sure you are choosing the right time and place - and that it's really necessary .

Seeker , and others, gave Rayzor some hastle- but I think in not at all blatantly insulting in taste , and it was no big deal - had I been around I'd have done the same or worse . If you poke your nose around alot here and like to chip in your thoughts often - then sometimes , you GET IT BACK . Rayzor will be back , because he likes it here , obviously , he's not a whimpering child -I don't see that - he's a big boy , and if he doesn't - well - c'est la vie . I don't really care .

And, to all , please quit trying to shut down threads if they seem to feel uncomfortable for you . That's no way for people who love freedom of speech and thought to act . If it's really awful - it will be clear and the appropriate actions will be taken eventually . If you get in too deep , in your opinion , don 't post - shut up - or did that never occur to you ?! Let those threads die a natural death .

If that is offensive to you , madame - then YOU are fickle .

Ok , I 'think ' I get what when on here - and honestly , it was bullsh*t - nada - nothing to get riled about - nor to feel someone was being unfairly ' attacked' , nor a need to throw oneself infront of the traffic .

We all get teased or picked on sometimes here , especially if we do something ' unusual ' like stay up all night drinking and posting . It doesn't 'mean' anything and the next day is onto something else .

Ryansgirl is wrong . She thinks ' a friend ' has been greatly insulted , etc . and that SF is a pack of jackals to pick on him . Wrong . If a member acts unusually , and I'll include myself in this easily , stays online and drinks and posts all night - comments/ jokes / shots / etc. will fly . There is no overt hatred nor dislike behind these comments . If one posts quite often in certain threads , you may get teased about it , too. Such is SF . It's lovely to see someone back a friend , but be sure you are choosing the right time and place - and that it's really necessary .

Seeker , and others, gave Rayzor some hastle- but I think in not at all blatantly insulting in taste , and it was no big deal - had I been around I'd have done the same or worse . If you poke your nose around alot here and like to chip in your thoughts often - then sometimes , you GET IT BACK . Rayzor will be back , because he likes it here , obviously , he's not a whimpering child -I don't see that - he's a big boy , and if he doesn't - well - c'est la vie . I don't really care .

And, to all , please quit trying to shut down threads if they seem to feel uncomfortable for you . That's no way for people who love freedom of speech and thought to act . If it's really awful - it will be clear and the appropriate actions will be taken eventually . If you get in too deep , in your opinion , don 't post - shut up - or did that never occur to you ?! Let those threads die a natural death .

If that is offensive to you , madame - then YOU are fickle .

Judge Chamberlain Haller: Mr. Gambini?

Vinny Gambini: Yes, sir?

Judge Chamberlain Haller: Mr. Gambini, that is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection.

Vinny Gambini: Thank you.

Judge Chamberlain Haller: Overruled.

...but nicely said Kev...good job..

...but nicely said Kev...good job..

Yeah, really. :thumbsup:

What the f**k's going on, Kev? Did you suddenly stop perpetually drinking sake and smoking crack, and start taking "sensible pills" just long enough to post that? What a wimp!

And I like Rayzor. He's a good kid. So stop picking on the homeless b*stard, would yez? Pick on somebody your own cybersize.

Rayzor, come on back, dude. Don't take that sh*t so personally. Besides....we need the dues, man.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsup: :rockon: :rockon:

Rayzor, if you don't come back you know what the meams don't you?? Detention!! ;)

Ask sammy, it can be painful at times!! :grin:

Seriously dear friend, come back soon, we miss you and now we have to pick on Kevin, what fun is that!! :grin:

Shannon, you need to come back too! Take a break if you need one but come back and psot soon! :)

Ray, you are my BFF, remember?....and you always get it right when it comes to Neil Young...That's "Mr. Neil Young"!!!!!with a :bow:

and besides, you need to pay up that lunch money to Sammy...you can't get away with it that easily!

And Shannon?...what's going on?....I need someone to play in the Fun and Games thread late at night...Now I'm gonna be running amuck around the boards all by myself...And dang it all, we need you to get back to stalking people.... :jester: :P