Have you seen me? II

Shawna

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really,...he's been pregnant for over a year now hasn't he?...maybe it takes longer for men... :jester: :laughing:

Elephants take two years - what's the rush , anyway ?!

I'm starting to think though that it may just be ' THE fart heard around the world ' possibly ...

Das??

and Peachy not around much...maybe they are all off on some remote island?? :grin:

Not that I would ever be so bold as to speak for him, but I can report that das is fine and among the living.

As for me, I have taken a promotion at work that is whipping my sweet, round behind. Playtime is over for Mama Peaches, y'all. I do pop in every so often, but gone are the days of me spending my 40 hour work week with my lovely SF family. You can still count on semi-regular betrunken Peaches visits on the weekends.

As for me, I have taken a promotion at work that is whipping my sweet, round behind. Playtime is over for Mama Peaches, y'all. I do pop in every so often, but gone are the days of me spending my 40 hour work week with my lovely SF family. You can still count on semi-regular betrunken Peaches visits on the weekends.

Well ... Miss 'La De Da ' herself ... ;)