Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a question for any one with a portable MP3 player. Are you a "song stayer"-you input your maximum number of songs and haven't ever or seldom changed any songs, or are you a "song switcher"-you change some or even all songs quite frequently?

I myself am a "song switcher."

I have one folder that stays more or less the same, but apart from that I'm mostly listening to albums - and they switch frequently :)

I'm hopeless when it comes to that stuff. My son's iPod is an iTouch, and I had no idea there was a difference. MP3 - what is that? :laughing:

and MP3 player is a device to, well, play MP3s ;)

since Apple Corp. rules the world everybody only thinks of iPods, but there are other firms as well ;) :D

I used to have a 256MB mp3 player/usb drive - I switched songs on that quite often (of course)

For my 1gb ipod I was a song stayer - I had no albums on there, just orphan songs that I'd picked up around the net. So very few artists repeated and I liked the variety.

Now I have an 80gb one so naturally I am a song-adder. No need to switch. :cool:

I used to have a 256MB mp3 player/usb drive - I switched songs on that quite often (of course)

For my 1gb ipod I was a song stayer - I had no albums on there, just orphan songs that I'd picked up around the net. So very few artists repeated and I liked the variety.

Now I have an 80gb one so naturally I am a song-adder. No need to switch. :cool:

Pretty much exactly the same here.