Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I close the door but do not lock it

I also cannot sleep if my bedroom closet doors and my bedroom door are not shut.

same here...

I'd feel very weird if I go to sleep with the door open... :P

and I close the bathroom door not (only) out of modesty, but also because it gets a bit cold if it's open ;)

Thank ye my funky friends :bow: :grin: Me, I like door closed, and unlocked. Though there may be instances - eg. a m/hotel room - where I'll lock the main door and then lock the bathroom door as well. I'm paranoid like that.

As for the bedroom door... well I can sleep with it open, but I'd rather not. It doesn't really bother me as such because... you know... I'm asleep :P

Bathroom door closed for warmth, but I leave the curtains open for extra light. My bathroom window is pretty big, but I do not need to worry myself about people seeing in because it is on the second floor and there is about 75 yards between the bathroom window and the next house to the rear. They would need a telescope to see in.

I can sleep with my closet doors open, but they are in the bathroom...I like the bedroom door shut when I am sleeping or otherwise in my bedroom. It is my sanctuary.

Ok , I 'll bite . When do the stated 'Psycho '/ ' Poltergeist ' references/ fears start coming in ?

there may be instances - eg. a m/hotel room - where I'll lock the main door and then lock the bathroom door as well. I'm paranoid like that.

^ I admit that might have to do with the movie :crazy: