Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the occasions that I have wanted to share an mp3 on YouTube, I used Windows Movie Maker. For some reason unbeknownst to me, it now tells me that a codec is missing. I've tried to research to figure out what to do and have come across a lot of people with the same problem but no concrete solutions. So I figured I'd say screw WMM and find another free video editor. After a few attempts, I found one that did what I wanted but after I finished, it told me that unless I paid for their upgrade, my video would have their watermark in the middle of it.

Am I making this too difficult? I just wanted to post a song on YouTube for the Top Ten, for criminy's sake. :doh:

Y'all are smart. Help a sister out, please?

Does it say which codec is missing?

If not I would just try to convert the mp3 to wma, or something else that WMM supports (ogg?)

I'm curious to know what the deal is for internet in your countries- a friend was complaining that internet here is slow, expensive and we have tiny limits compared to other countries. I don't actually know what our limits are cos the whole kb/mb size thingee confuses me, but what's the deal where you are?

• 4 weeks later...

mmmmmm it's not mine, actually. It's Jeff's. And he forgot his password. It offers the word "jerk" as a "hint." But he can't remember what that's all about, either. :laughing: This is an old one that he just recently found and doesn't know what's on it.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to override a password. I've never actually even had a password on any of my flash drives.

mmmmmm it's not mine, actually. It's Jeff's. And he forgot his password. It offers the word "jerk" as a "hint." But he can't remember what that's all about, either. :laughing: This is an old one that he just recently found and doesn't know what's on it.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to override a password. I've never actually even had a password on any of my flash drives.

well, depending on what software is used you could maybe contact the software firm... sometimes they have ways to override that security

if there was an easy way to breach the password any other way, it's not really good security, isn't it? ;)

Now, I have some trouble with Mozilla: it just won't work. I get a message saying (in spanish)

Well, that's embarrassing.

Firefox had a problem with the windows and the tabs . It might be caused by a web page... (????)

Any info about that? I can't log in my mail though there are some pages I can use, but most of them just block the navigation.