Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree about the Jersey Shore, but I would like to add The Delaware Water Gap. We have gone rafting down the Delaware many times and it's lovely, relaxing and fun. You can also float down in a tube.

When we were in Florida last month, we went to Fort De Soto Park, near St. Petersburg. Warm, calm water, quiet (well we went during the week) and nice scenery both at the beach and on the way.

Just wanted to ask something and see what you all think.

As some of you know, I continue to post my work in "Creative Writing", but lately, with S2V's rare appearances and the disappearance of our other writers it would appear as though I'm trying to claim it as my own. I try and leave a chunk of time between entries, but no one else has posted in a very long time. I was wondering if I should find another outlet (are there many poetry/lyric readers here?) ,not worry about it (more writers will come soon) or maybe something in between? :crazy:

keep posting! I love reading your stuff! You could also find other outlets, but don't stop posting here, also.

I haven't had any time to myself AT ALL to even work on the book I'm (onedaymaybehopefullywithanyluck) going to finish writing. And that's where my creative energy goes in the very small sliver of time I get every other month or so. :crazy:

OK, good... it's just me being paranoid, neurotic and over-anxious again. I know there aren't too many poetry/lyric readers left around (S-Jane is gone, SuperRy too, even MuzikTyme), it's probably the few people who posted in here (3 of whom are writers! :laughing: )

At least I don't post everything I write or that forum really would belong to me! :grin:

Has any of yous kids ever written and then sent an email that you probsbly shouldn't have and had it totally annihilate your relationship/friendship/whatevership with that person? Or did you find a way to claw out of it and somehow make amends? And if so, please share. I need examples.