Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm asking our European Songfactors... Martin, for instance... how are the ash cloud and the airport chaos doing?

We have a clear blue sky here (meaning it's not visible at all), but afaik all airports are still closed at least until tonight. Noone knows for sure how long it's going to take though...

the south of Europe shouldn't be that affected... our chancellor, who couldn't fly from the US to Berlin, went to Lissabon instead and from there to Rome - from which she started per car convoy...

same with our minister of defence who flew from Afghanistan to Istanbul and took a car for the remaining way...

on that note, yesterday I read that John Cleese took a taxi from Oslo to Brussels... 1500km

I have an itunes questions. I don't use it so I know next to nothing about it.

DH has an mp3 player that he wants to put music he downloaded from some of our cd's on. Why he used itunes is beyond me :rolleyes:

Now he wants me to figure it out. I don't know what kind of mp3 player it is and I'm thinking his PC isn't recognizing it.

He mainly wants to move the files he put into itunes someplace else. I would like to move them to his windows media program but I have no options to do that.

I tried a few different things but so far nothing works. It won't let me move the files anywhere. I hate itunes. Thanks why I don't use it :mad:

Itues won't even let me move the music to a folder. I could just put them on my desktop and convert them if I have to. itunes won't let me move them anywhere.

I could just re- download the songs from our Cds but that would take more time then I wanna spend on it.

It took him a week :crazy:

And thanks for the response Rocky :D