Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live on a street where there' s plenty of shops selling very cheap clothes... it's great cause you can buy lots of shirts and pants and shoes and whatever for almost nothing. You'll wear it one summer or two and it will cost you maybe 2 dollars... :) it´s worth it.

Say , do you folks like or drink iced coffee with or without milk there in the summer ? It's very popular here , and people tell me that the idea originally comes from the US. I can't stand the stuff and my coffee must be hot or I ain't drinking it . I don't remember anyone in Canada ever drinking it or seeing it on menus . Cold coffee is either dumped out or reheated ( yuck - but good enough in a pinch ) in the microwave in my world . :D

I love iced coffee, especially with flavored creamers like chocolate/caramel.

Well , that sounds a bit better , but how about just cold coffee with milk and ice cubes ( maybe some sugar ) ? Is that an age old drink in the States , Joe ?

It is very popular amongst the Starbucks set. I like Thai Iced Coffee (after the ice has melted a little, too sweet otherwise) and regular refrigerated coffee with milk and sugar. I do not drink it as often as hot coffee, though. I dont care how hot the weather is, I will drink hot coffee.

coffee's nasty no matter what temperature it is.

Same for me... I just have a bit with lots of milk in the morning... then I brush my teeth... :P

Mazagran is the name for iced coffee since a couple of centuries ago, at least in France. I understand Turkish people also used to make iced coffee many many centuries ago...

I like iced coffee every so often (mocha or caramel flavored from Dunkin Donuts, usually with whipped cream on top). If you slam it quick enough, you get a pretty good rush that can last up to half an hour.

It also goes good with Wild Turkey.

But yeah, like Marc said, it's more popular with the new generation of wannabe yuppies.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsup: