Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always lived in cities witth no less than 6 million people... I wonder what it would be to live in a peaceful place like those you live in...

:shocked: My whole country doesn't even have 6 million people!

I found it really wierd in Spain how most people lived in apartments around the main town centre and pretty much no one lived rurally.

I live in Auckland which I'd say would be the most populated city in New Zealand but everything is quite spaced out so we have room to breathe :)

Edited by Guest

that's because of the historical development of the cities in the "old world"

medieval cities needed to defend themselves, surrounded by walls etc, and once the walls were in place, nobody really wanted to live outiside of them, so of course it was pretty crowded in the cities :)

I found it really wierd in Spain how most people lived in apartments around the main town centre and pretty much no one lived rurally.

There´s lots of people who live in the country, in small villages, in houses around town too... ;) not in the city, sure.

Barely sleeps? Does Madrid ever ever sleep? I'm pretty sure we went out on a Thursday night and it seemed like a Saturday night because so many people were out there. Mind you we were apparently in quite a 'rough' area...and it doesn't seem to me like the Spanish sleep a lot wherever they live.