What are you craving II

Shawna

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am quite desperately craving contact with my ex-boyfriend (it feels weird calling him that). it's been a month since we broke up after seven years together. at 24 years of age, i'm single for the first time in 8 years. it is a huge adjustment trying to get used to not seeing him or talking to him every day. i don't remember ever feeling lonely like this.

thank you sweetness. my big problem right now is something i just realised last night - i can't cry in front of anyone but him. through the years we were together a lot of stuff happened in my life and he was always the one i let my guard down with and really really cried. i've been puzzling over the fact that i haven't been able to let go and be upset over the last month but now i realise why. i don't know how to adapt to this. i'm not really coping. but i know, time... please excuse the momentary self-absorption! i promise it will be as fleeting as possible!

I'd really like some pancakes right about now. But no fruit on them, please. Fruit on pancakes is a crime against nature.

oh my god das, what the hell are you talking about?! pancakes were designed to have fruit on them - there is nothing better in this world than a pancake with a selection of warmed mixed berries, a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a healthy dollop of pouring cream!

see, here's a guy who speaks my language! (well two of them anyway, being german and english)

i know, the cream is pure gluttony - that's me baby!

ooh another one: pancakes, ice cream and several little slices of heaven also known as banana - yum!