Yogi was an existentialist

MarcM

• 40 years later...

I don't get it. :confused:

How is this a game?

I guess that's why no one has posted anything in this thread since 1970 and it has less than 200 views.

All right, I'll give it a try anyway.

"Yogi" Berra was a baseball player.

I guess that's why no one has posted anything in this thread since 1970

:laughing:

"Yogi" Bear lived in Jellystone Park, had a weird addiction to picnic baskets, and a possibly unhealthy releationship with his "little friend" BooBoo.

Something's not right here...

1. Marc's date of registration was in 2004, but this topic was started in 1970.(????)

2. Marc is also 42, but this topic was started in 1970, meaning he was 2 years old when he posted it... If that's the case, then you must have been a wonder-child, Marc.

Aside from that, I didn't even know this site was around in 1970...

When "Geezer" Butler and Black Sabbath would have band practice, sometimes their friends would come over and hang out.

One friend called geezer "Gi" (pronounced with a hard 'G' like Gee, not Jee), for short.

His friend's name was Jamal.

Jamal would call Geezer before driving all the way to the practice place to be sure that they were practicing that night.

When Geezer would answer the phone, Jamal would say:

"Yo-Gi, U guys practicing tonight?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're nineteen. You don't know the meaning of 'old'.

Haha by old I mean it's probably ten years old. I saw that commercial before I knew who Yogi Berra was.

And I've got a pretty good grasp on what old is considering the music I listen to :D.

Much better than my girlfriend who, when a song from the early 2000s comes on the radio says, "Man this song is old". I then ask her "Well if that's old, what do you consider the music I listen to?" and she says "Ancient".