What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

He made some good music in the 70s, but it's odd that one of the few rockers of his era that abstained from drugs and booze turned out to be the most batshit crazy of them all.

Apparently you don't watch Family Jewels. Gene Simmons abstains and he is one frizeaky b*st*rd.

Yeah he is. My daughter said said she'd date him :laughing: :laughing:

Speaking of my daughter I just found a pic she had taken with Tommy Lee. She said he has stiff hair and it crackles :laughing: I think she was 17 when it was taken at Rockfest.

Yeah I've heard the stories about him. I was surprised he even noticed her there it kinda creeped me out a bit I think.

Stivie Nicks on PBS in 5 min :happybanana: I hope I can stay awake long enough to watch it. It's been a long day.

on the gun subject:

no offense, but I think that's a subject many Western Europeans will ever understand... :P

it's difficult to discuss, and I know of the historical reasons for both sides, so I can understand that many of you have this point of you, but the view itself nevertheless seems alien to me, sorry :P

Got a gun, fact I got two

That's ok man cause I love God

Glorified version of a pellet gun

Feels so manly, when armed

Glorified version of a (pellet gun)

Don't think, dumb is strength

Never shot at a living thing

Glorified version of a pellet gun

Feels so manly, when armed

Glorified version of a (pellet gun)

Always keep it loaded (x3)

Kindred to be an American

Life comes, life comes

I can feel your heart

(feel the cold)

Life comes

I can feel your heart in your neck

(feel the cold)

Life comes, life comes

I can feel your heart in your neck

(feel the cold)

like some

I could steal your heart from your neck

(feel the cold)

Glorified

at least they said so

imo too :thumbsup:

Sure, in case nobody has a gun. But if some sort of freaks do have guns and attack me, I´d rather have a gun too (though I wouldn´t even know how to use it...)

I´m not a pacifist because that´s an impossible dream... unfortunately. I´d love the world to be a better place.