What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

That would be me, but the computer crashed. I have no real income so I rely on my roomie to buy a new computer. She also needed her car fixed. Everything happening around Christmas she found it difficult to try and save money for everything. She finally got her car repaired and the bill was WAY less than expected so she bought the new computer next day. I'll admit that I have no priority when it comes to the computer, but that's because it isn't mine. :neener:

:laughing:

Close Kevin, Hihowrya is Cree for Hi how are you? What have you and the family been up to? Would you like to go for a beer?

As far as the internet cafe, I don't know of any around here. Don't know how that whole thing works either. I asked my brother if he could log in for me when I saw him at Christmas. I wrote down my login info, etc. and told him to just go to the Random thoughts and type a note that I gave him. I later found out that he had completely forgotten to do that for me. :crazy:

:laughing:

Oh , I hear ya , Ray , and I'm not really trying to give you the gears at all . I know that in Canada ( especially the West ) , an internet cafe is not at all a popular business to own nor find .

I just recall a number of people were wondering if you had dropped off the earth or not . Good to see you're back in black ! :cool: