What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Blue... I have a similar sick sense of humor... :grin:

Sometimes when you type something and you're grinning maniacally (as I am wont to do) it doesn't come across onscreen the same way you were thinking it in your head. Been there, done that. It might help people understand better if you use the little smilies to be absolutely clear when you're joking... just a thought. :)

By the way, I love Jeff Foxworthy! Ron White is my favorite of the Blue Collar comedy group. :laughing: I love, love, love the drive-through funeral bit! :laughing:

Last night's performance was just as awesome, and the next two are going to be even better, because our director has given me (who plays the fiddle) and my friend Jerame (who plays the guitar) permission to jam on stage during the transitions. This school won't know what's hit 'em.

Congrats, Tim!!! :thumbsup:

As for sense of humor, I like Martin´s and Kevin´s... :cool:

Not to talk about UncleJoe, who´s the master of subtle and fine humor... :bow:

Blue... I have a similar sick sense of humor... :grin:

Sometimes when you type something and you're grinning maniacally (as I am wont to do) it doesn't come across onscreen the same way you were thinking it in your head. Been there, done that. It might help people understand better if you use the little smilies to be absolutely clear when you're joking... just a thought. :)

By the way, I love Jeff Foxworthy! Ron White is my favorite of the Blue Collar comedy group. :laughing: I love, love, love the drive-through funeral bit! :laughing:

I repect your opinion a great deal but it just seems a little weird to me that one must use a smiley on here when they are poking fun or making a joke. I think we are all old enough to know the difference between a joke or it being something else especially if a lot of joking is going on in a thread. Is everybody that sensitive on here? And to me,putting a smiley at the end of a joke is sort of like sit coms who use laugh tracks prompting the viewers to realize something supposedly funny was said. I just think people need to chill out a little bit and not get so defensive. Like I have said before,this is just a board. A very good board mind you. But still,just a board. But Shawna I will keep what you said in mind and try and remember the little smilies. And by the way,"they call me tater salad." :):)