Sign in to follow this  
Henry David

What sweetens your coffee today II

wow! again! What culinary school will you be attending? We have one right up the street that I'm trying to encourage my kid to go to since then we could get free food to "try out." ;)

Congrats Ryan, I'm sorry that I missed this before. I'm so tickled and proud for you! The ways that you've handled yourself over the past few months, as well as the things you've done really go a long way toward showing what you're made of. Woohoo RyanTurtle! :D

... or a stint on "Hell's Kitchen." :grin:

America's next Top Chef! :thumbsup:

We've got about a zillion variations on that one at work. :D

Actually, there is no generic available and won't be for a long time. Brand name, about 12 bucks a pill cash price. Insurance rarely covers it, if it does, it's usually no more than 6 tablets a month. And you'd better time those babies carefully, cause you're blowing a ton of money if you don't. ;)

If anybody here takes Lipitor, it went generic yesterday. A good thing.

Blue Cross covers 8 tabs a month at about 4 bucks a pop. No brand name generic available yet as stated. You can get "generic" for about $2.50 a pop for 30 tabs if you don't mind it made in and shipped from India.

I have 2 days off in a row. On the weekend. Just because. Yay! ;)

I don't quite now how to act though. The little guy on my right shoulder is saying "clean house, be productive, make good use of the time"! The little guy on my left is whispering "kick back and turn on some tunes and read a good book, Songfact a while, you deserve it" ..... Hopefully I can reach a compromise.

Make good use of the time...kick back and turn on some tunes and read a good book, Songfact a while, you deserve it.

with a little deciphering, I think the true message was hidden in your post. ;)