What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

there's an awful lot of edna sucking up to ronjon lately... what have you got on her, RJ, that you're threatening her with?

Threatening me? Who?

I´m glad cause this morning I met a friend I had not seen in 40 years... we were together in school and he left when we were 11.

Nice job avoiding the question Edna...thanks. Just make sure that Shawn.....a Shawna..how are you darlin'?

A friend of mine came over last night and dragged me out of the house...She said they are having Kareoke Night downtown and I'm going...no excuses!...So hubby and I went and I actually did have a good time...It was fun watching all the very brave people get up there and sing....some were pretty good, some were absolutely awful, but fun to watch anyways.. it did sweeten my coffee for the night... :)

It's 2:52 PM here in Philly. It's as dark as night.

The pouring rain that follows roaring thunder and streaks of lightening has just begun.

The thunder continues, growing louder and louder and the rain screams down and smacks the earth with loud slaps.

Through the open window I can smell that odor of fresh rain meeting hot concrete and tar.

I find it all very relaxing.