What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

My Father In Law wanted to try out our new computer...I had to give him a quick lesson on how to use the mouse, keyboard etc...Also he heard the guy in the store tell us, depending

on what you're using the computer for, you may want to buy more memory... So this morning he says to me..."I just sent out three E-mails, I hope I didn't use up all the memory!"....

hehehe I thought that was cute...

My mother was the first member of the family to have a computer of her own at home, some 15 years ago. She´s a writer and she wakes up at 2 or 3 am, so she writes, then she goes back to bed, she gets up again and writes again... the computer doesn´t sound "tac tac tactac tac" like a typing machine, so it was perfect to use when her husband, kids at home and other peple were sleeping. Now she´s 78 and she couldn´t work without it.

My Father In Law wanted to try out our new computer...I had to give him a quick lesson on how to use the mouse, keyboard etc...Also he heard the guy in the store tell us, depending

on what you're using the computer for, you may want to buy more memory... So this morning he says to me..."I just sent out three E-mails, I hope I didn't use up all the memory!"....

hehehe I thought that was cute...

Sure, it's cute until you realize that he's referring to his own memory, not the computer's. I'm there so i know.

MUSICAL INTERLUDE:

Well we got no choice

All the girls and boys

Makin all that noise

'Cause they found new toys

Well we can't salute ya

Can't find a flag

If that don't suit ya

That's a drag

School's out for summer

School's out forever

School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils

No more books

No more teacher's dirty looks

Well we got no class

And we got no principles

And we got no innocence

We can't even think of a word that rhymes

School's out for summer

School's out forever

School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils

No more rule-books

No more teacher's dirty looks

Out for summer

Out till fall

We might not go back at all

School's out forever

School's out for summer

School's out with fever

School's out completely

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

that's the spirit!

i recently withdrew our family's custom from a local cab company because they never showed up for a booking and i was ten minutes late for an hour long job. when i rang, not to complain but to say it would have been helpful if they'd had the phone on the hook so they could've told me to ring another company, the man was so outrageously rude to me that i told him we'd be taking our three-cabs-a-week custom elsewhere from now on.

his response was "d'you tinks i gives a d*mn??! d'you tinks dat makes a blind bita diff'rence to me??! i cou'nt care less girl!"

i have since found out that the company is losing business at a ferocious rate and in serious trouble. not that it was my family that made all the difference but... karma!!! :grin: