What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

My brother joined FB :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

Talk about a shock :o He is so amazing.

He is the bright one, the one that can pick up any instrument and play it well, and his prose can bring your to tears. He can even spell and do the grammar thing ;)

I told him we are his kinda thing and if he didn't in the very least, check us out, I'd never forgive him.

He is skeptical :/

I was gonna ask all my SF friends to add him on FB. but damn if that wouldn't just be mean, not to mention completely p*** him off :laughing:

Back from a nice day/business trip to Baltimore yesterday. Drove down to visit a couple potential clients and drove back home...back home by 5 pm.

Baltimore eh? You were only 45 minutes away from me then. In my beautiful home state of Maryland. And you were in the murder capital of the U.S. :D

Today I went to lunch with a camera club friend. A newspaper article had mentioned three good/interesting eating places in Wahiawa, two of which we knew about. El Palenque Mexican restaurant was the big unknown. A good indication was the presence of soldiers with Hispanic name tags having a late (1300) lunch. The ex-California girl hadn't found any Mexican restaurant in Hawaii that could match The Golden State. El Palenque's home-style fare turned out to be as good as written about. My ex-Texan/ex-New Yorker house guest has been informed of a good local restaurant far from Waikiki. El Palenque is a small six-table hole-in-the-wall that's been at the same location for over five years. Sometimes you just don't know what's great in your neighborhood.

Baltimore eh? You were only 45 minutes away from me then. In my beautiful home state of Maryland. And you were in the murder capital of the U.S. :D

The street I took heading to Johns Hopkins then Loyola was amazingly diverse...all types of restaurants ranging from Italian to Mexican...very urban, but I'm a city boy. Plenty of places for a quick tattoo if so inclined.

I had a physical today and I brought up the fact that my hands tend to shake. The doctor did some tests and said it was probably just benign essential tremors and that the best way to test that is to drink a couple beers and see if they still shake. MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME BEER.

Best doctor ever.

I had a physical today and I brought up the fact that my hands tend to shake. The doctor did some tests and said it was probably just benign essential tremors and that the best way to test that is to drink a couple beers and see if they still shake. MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME BEER.Best doctor ever.

WTH is with you kids these these days?!?! My daughter was told her crap she has going on was normal to. It is not!!!

It was unheard of when I was your age. You guys are having the kinds of problems that most of us don't get until we're in our fifty's at least.

It's so, so scary. I swear it's the stuff their putting in the food these days. You guys should not have to be dealing with this kinda stuff :(

After somebody had broken into one of my cars last night, I removed the credit card from my other car's glove compartment as a safety measure.

Apparently I dropped it outside and went on out for the night. When I got home, I realized I didn't have the card on me and thought somebody found it and was ringing it up. I was going to have to cancel it. Luckily I found it outside near where my car was first parked and had been there for around 5 hours.

What sweetens my coffee is that we booked our upcoming flight to Florida using rewards points from hubby's credit card and we are flying FREE!!!! He also had enough points left over for a discount on the car rental.

Also, we are staying at my parents' condo (they are in NJ now and only plan to winter there), so that's free too and we can spend our money having fun!!!!!