Sign in to follow this  
Henry David

What sweetens your coffee today II

Mr. Peaches puts the artificial fructose corn syrup in my Pepsi. He called me to tell me a song on the radio reminded him of me.

Wow, what a man...!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

And after how many years, Peachy? :shades:

Mr. Peaches puts the artificial fructose corn syrup in my Pepsi. He called me to tell me a song on the radio reminded him of me. He is the right combination of best friend and knight in shining armor (or a knight who says "ni"). I love that bastard.

Oh, gag me.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Mr. Peaches puts the artificial fructose corn syrup in my Pepsi. He called me to tell me a song on the radio reminded him of me. He is the right combination of best friend and knight in shining armor (or a knight who says "ni"). I love that bastard.

Did he tell you what the song was? If not, I wouldn't be so flattered...

Did he tell you what the song was? If not, I wouldn't be so flattered...

I just saw this. :laughing: Yes, he did tell me what song it was, and no, it wasn't anything like "I Used to Love Her (But I Had to Kill Her)". It was "Rock Steady" by the Whispers, if you must know. We Peaches love us some cheesy 80s R&B. :grin:

That movie does rock :rockon: ! Bouncin' bombs , baby ! :) Sad that with all our resources , advanced science and numerous more 'brains' we can't solve what needs to be done - but those boys - "I need an answer - and tomorrrow , damnit ! " could .