What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

4:30AM, and I'll be in the wind from my hometown out to San Diego and back. 8 days, 8700kms. Stops in Carthage Missouri, Santa Fe New Mexico, Boulder City Nevada, San Diego, El Paso, Hewitt Texas, Dallas, Texarkana, Memphis, Nutbush City, and finally back home. Anyone along the way wants a free lunch, drop me a note.

Peace, Ken.

Maybe a little. A beer at Merriweather costs just about your entire life savings.

:laughing: Too true. That's why, if anything, I'll probably be doing more of this :beatnik:

But we should try to meet up before I'm too out of it. :cool: All these years, and I've never met a Songfactor in person.

:laughing: Too true. That's why, if anything, I'll probably be doing more of this :beatnik:

But we should try to meet up before I'm too out of it. :cool: All these years, and I've never met a Songfactor in person.

Absolutely! I've never met another Songfactor either. Once we get closer to the date, we'll coordinate.

Edited by Guest

If anybody's seem my post about AP results in the "What grinds your gears then" thread, here's the part 2:

I logged in at 5 am this morning and I was so surprised when I saw these scores greeting me:

• English Language and Composition: 5
  • Psychology: 4
  • US History: 4
  • World History: 4

The scores are out of 5, where at most colleges, a 4 will get you out of the course or a similar one. So, no Comp I, Psych, US History, or World History in college for me!

I was so happy to get the highest score possible in English Language, and I was pleasantly surprised I scored as high as I did in World History.

• English Language and Composition: 5
  • Psychology: 4
  • US History: 4
  • World History: 4

The scores are out of 5, where at most colleges, a 4 will get you out of the course or a similar one. So, no Comp I, Psych, US History, or World History in college for me!...

Way to go, Skuff! :thumbsup:

^I know, but a lot of people in my school take the fact that I share my good AP/SAT scores as bragging, but it's not. I'm just so excited...

I was most nervous about World History...I would not have gotten that good of a score without buying a prep book. Not that the teacher was bad (the ringtone on his class phone was: tumblr_inline_mm1u4lDBjR1qz4rgp.gif after all) but the class was kind of slow and we didn't cover too much information.

Same with Psychology. This time, it is the teacher. He is funny and very cool, but also too lenient and easy. Psychology is an easy class/exam, but a prep book saved me from failing this one too.