What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Monmouth Race Track yesterday and won a combined $300 on these two horses 1) Yes I'm Lucky 2) Sammy's Trip. I lost on a horse called Peaches but I'm not blaming her (totally). I had a few other winners yesterday too. Nice day at the track all around...including the Miller Coors beer tasting between each race...they have some beer and ale that I never even knew existed.

I went to Monmouth Race Track yesterday and won a combined $300 on these two horses 1) Yes I'm Lucky 2) Sammy's Trip. I lost on a horse called Peaches but I'm not blaming her (totally). I had a few other winners yesterday too. Nice day at the track all around...including the Miller Coors beer tasting between each race...they have some beer and ale that I never even knew existed.

Nice!

A piece of junk mail squirted out of the fax machine today at work. I don't remember what it was for, but in bold letters it said "Money For Nothing!!". I scrawled "And Chicks For Free?" and faxed it back to where it came from. My boss spent the rest of the day laughing.....

Mine and my wife's first anniversary was on Sunday and we had a great dinner.

Best of all, we both pretty much got each other the same thing as a gift.

I got her tickets to see Imagine Dragons in September and she got me tickets to see Bob Dylan, My Morning Jacket, Wilco, and Ryan Bingham in July. It's gonna be a great summer.

Mine and my wife's first anniversary was on Sunday and we had a great dinner.

Best of all, we both pretty much got each other the same thing as a gift.

I got her tickets to see Imagine Dragons in September and she got me tickets to see Bob Dylan, My Morning Jacket, Wilco, and Ryan Bingham in July. It's gonna be a great summer.

Where's the "Like" button?