What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently learned that Netflix added the initial 1959 and three other seasons of The Twilight Zone to its programing.

So far have watched half the episodes from that initial season, and have been amazed once again at the quality of writing and acting that was consistently presented through that program week to week. Sets, props and effects were all cheesy and low budget, but the original subject material and its presentation made each story so very significant.

In a rare bout of vanity I thought I'd try something on Google. It turns out that if you type in The Cellmate (poem) the SongFacts creative writing link is one of the top (if not the first) choice you see.

I didn't bother trying with any other SF writings because that made me feel special for a while and that's all the sweetness I can handle! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see Jay Leno last night, tickets I had given to my BH as a Christmas gift. I have never been much of a Leno fan, but man that was a great show. We laughed the entire way through it, a couple of times no-breathers, I almost passed out. :laughing: Comedy shows are good medicine, hot on the heels of discovering a lifelong acquaintance has died. :puppyeyes: Glad I was able to counter it with some fun that left me laughing instead. :content: