What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

And in case you've misplaced the address, here it is again:

Miamisammy29

Third Porta-Potty From The Right

Behind The Greyhound Bus Station

Miami, Florida 33013

(I'm hoping to Supervise northern newbie and nerd lunch money collections if Sammy decides to expand into Canada) :shades: :jester:

Edited by Guest

The class schedules for my junior year went online yesterday. I actually like my schedule for the first time of my three years in high school. No stupid filler classes; I got basically everything I wanted at the end of last year.

1. AP Psychology

2. AP World History

3. AP English Language and Composition

4. Biology

5. AP Chemistry

6. AP US History II

7. Band

8. Trigonometry

5 AP classes, though. *shudder*

Edited by Guest

Tough, tough schedule. Gonna be nose to the grindstone for JonnyBoy.

Definitely. A lot of my time will probably be spent studying. Especially for AP Chem. I had the same teacher for Honors Chem last year and know how difficult he is...

And Advanced Placement classes are equivalent to taking the course in college. If you do well enough on the end-of-the year AP Exams, you can get college credits without having to take the class again.

Edited by Guest

Good luck to you, a tough year but if you do well you'll be so far ahead of the game!

Thanks. As of the end of my sophomore year, I'm currently ranked first in my class with a weighted percentage GPA of 104.7713. I only had one AP class in the last two years, so that should jump up if I do well this year.

I am still worried about AP Chem though. Honors Chem was my lowest grade throughout all of last year...But only because we didn't have many grades and I got B's on most of the exams.

Hey, I remember high school. I even made it to the Dean's list... I was "on contract" with him for fighting and truancy. The only reason I stuck to the contract was because the finishing school they were going to transfer me didn't have the AP classes I was taking (not for credit, just for kicks).

The only thing I suggest to peeps going into those intense high school or college schedules is to never forget to have a good time :beatnik:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got tickets to go to the Virgin Mobile FreeFest again this year.

This lineup is amazing:

Jack White, Ben Folds Five, M83, ZZ Top, Nas, Alabama Shakes, Das Racist, Portugal. The Man, Santigold, Trampled By Turtles and The Dismemberment Plan.

There will be more, some I don't know and some I'm not fond of (specifically, Skrillex) but I am PUMPED.

• 2 weeks later...

This video sweetened my coffee back in '88:

I was in love with Christina! <3

Oh, I love this song!!! :laughing:

I know them since the end of the 70s... she was maybe 13 or so... I worked with her on a TV show for three years. He was in the original band of one of my best friends in the 80s. Love to see that again... :)

Sure, he never played live with her, they were a one-hit wonder actually.

The show was called "FM-2" and was held by Diego Manrique, a very famous spanish journalist. Cristina was the hostess. I was one of the three journalists who worked in that show. It lasted some two or three years.

It wasn' t a video TV show, we also showed videos but we made interviews, we travelled and shot concerts, etc.

By the way, it was great working there. You make lots of friends, you travel a lot, you are payed and you meet the musicians...

Edited by Guest