What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I forgot to mention this on Monday, but during the superbowl, they showed Giselle Bundchen and my husband says "That's Tom Brady's wife? She has a big nose" When I told her she was a supermodel best known for modeling Victoria's Secret lingerie, he says "really?"

That sweeted my coffee :)

Edited by Guest

I forgot to mention this on Monday, but during the superbowl, they showed Giselle Bundchen and my husband says "That's Tom Brady's wife? She has a big nose" When I told her she was a supermodel best known for modeling Victoria's Secret lingerie, he says "really?"

That sweeted my coffee :)

Jenny, tell your hubby that pro photographers are rarely paid to emphasize her olfactory system. In fact, I have seen several Gisele spreads and until this post, I didn't even know she had a nose! :cool: :shades:

I just sent Mitt Romney's campaign a check (like he needs it ), and I hope they cash it soon . Taking money from a Canadian with Japanese interests in mind ?!?! What's that about ?

I will then forward the cashed check to the Obama campaign ... :D

Do your part ! Maybe we can make Anderson Cooper's 'Ridiculist ' . Be sure to wear your SF's t-shirt if it pans out . :cool:

Edited by Guest

I'll send this Romney character a few bucks... his campaign will be funded by Canadians with dodgy interests!! :laughing:

Also wanted to thank all SFers who pointed to beemp3 for music. :thumbsup:

Made my day when I found that I could find a few tunes (download takes forever due to weak internet but I got time to kill) :tongue:

You kids rock!! :rockon:

• 3 weeks later...

The Flaming Lips released an album in the late 90s called Zaireeka. It's 4 discs meant to be played simultaneously. Yesterday me and some friends from the radio station set up four stereos on the quad and listened to it. How cool is that? It's stuff like this that I'm going to miss when I graduate soon.

It's a Saturday morning.

We just had breakfast with a friend who's spending some time at our place.

Then we're going to the rehearsal, it's a small concert actually (spanish hubby's band and friends who come to see them)

Then I plan to see my sister who just came from Boston to spend a couple of weeks here in Madrid.

Life is sweet so far...

Sooooo hubby says to me "okay little miss songfacts, I bet I can stump ya"...

Me: Okay shoot

Hubby: Bet you don't know who originally recorded the song Hard To Handle...and it's not The Black Crowes..

Me: Seriously?, that's an easy one.

Hubby: You don't know

Me: Oh yes I do... it was Otis Redding

Hubby: How the hell?...

Me: HA!

Hubby: You don't even know who Otis Redding is..

Me: Oh and like you knew him personally?...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: