What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

setting up Christmas in my house. I love my Christmas decorations and I only get to enjoy them for one month out of every year. and I don't believe in getting them set up before Thanksgiving, so I haul them out as soon after as possible.

It takes forever to get the house situated, but it's worth it. :)

Our room addition is looking faaaaabulous. :grin: :grin: We had added it on thinking to make it a family room with a space for a laundry room. It came out so nice, though, with a really high-beam ceiling, and so spacious, that we've decided to turn it into our master bedroom. It's a beautiful thing. :)

Soooooo is it bad that I scared the crap out of a sweet little old lady today?...I was at the mall and I forgot where I parked, so I pushed the (panic beep button) on my key fob, and there happened to be this little old lady right by my car...thank god she didn't have a heart attack...when I walked up to it she gave me weird look, like I would do that on purpose????? sooooo I said "sorry, I forgot where I parked", and she says "Oh, I always wondered what that button was for, and why I would need to beep my own horn...:) :laughing:

We have been having an amazing December!....Sunny and 45 and no snow....It's really hard to believe...I'm just wondering if it's the calm before the storm, because I don't ever remember December being like this, but that's okay, I don't miss shoveling snow and brushing the car off and driving 20 miles an hour to work...