What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

My mother is 82 today. So, as usual, she throws a party or makes a dinner for her family and friends (who are many) She calls me and says "I know you come home late and tired so don't worry, I'm throwing another party on saturday so you can come with with your husband. The other friends and family will be there too..."

:laughing: ...I hope I'll be as active and joyfull at her age :laughing: she's still amazing and has friends and writes and has a life... at 82... somehow she reminds me a bit of Karma... :cool:

I just bundled my TV, Phone and Internet. Unless they lied to me I will now be paying about 1/3 as much as I was for all three services combined :D Not only that, but my Satellite company gave me over a months payment back :D

Did I mention the free laptop I'll also be getting? :D :happybanana:

My kid could not believe that the same guy that is responsible for "F**k You" was in Gnarls Barkley. Then this morning we heard "Crazy" on the way to school today and he finally put it together in his head.

Guess it's one of those things where you've got pockets in your brain for one thing and just can't seem to quite unzip that pocket until you have absolute proof.

I think it's hysterical how much of today's music he likes, now that he's a teenager and he's really into music, that has remnants of the music I grew up with, if not out-and-out samplings or covers of songs, or the same people. I can hear the door creaking loudly every time his mind expands a little. :grin:

Swing Dancin'! :P Did some shopping at the mall the other day, and they had some instructors from some dance studio giving free lessons in the middle of the mall, so I stopped to watch...looked like a lot of fun....but I should of kept on walking...one of the instructors wanted me to give it a try...so what the heck, I did!...and I must say I did pretty good! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...