What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Last night I was at the Tom Petty / Chuck Berry show (ZZTop was scheduled but couldn't make it :( ) and I almost fell off the balcony because I had a few too many and almost lost balance. Luckily the ladies sitting next to me saved me.

Later I dropped a ring on the floor and looked around by searching with my phone light and accidentally looked up the same lady's dress. She said something like "#*$% Pervert!" and left with her friend. Great times. :thumbup:

Chuck Berry, backed by his family band (for the most part) appears (at least sometimes more) once a month at Blueberry Hill (semi-famous nightclub/concert venue) in St Louis. Once a month, like clockwork, in the Duck Room. It's not like he's out of practice or anything.

Someone is bonkers enough to like me enough to give me an iPhone without me asking for one. I don't even like iPhones and I have raged bitterly against it shoving my hand far, far down the gift horse's gullet. They still seem to like me, so I'll go along with it. :shrug:

Damn iPhones.

The autumn sky was so beautiful today when I was driving in to work this morning....The sun was just coming up and shining down on the leaves that had changed color, and I had oldies playing on the radio....but then I arrived at work...It was sweet while it lasted... :P

Those are the magic amazing moments life is made of... well, part of it, at least :grin:

Those moments make me feel so happy and thankfull to be alive... :)