What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Excellent, Ryan. :grin: You have to keep us updated on how the court dates turn out... You'll win, there's no question, but we'll need details. ;)

My big news: I just got scheduled for an interview with the big-time country band of the moment. Hint: it's a duo of one female lead singer, and one male guitarist. :grin:

Make sure you mute the damn train whistle, Mr. Turtle. :shades:

It's a race track. Not a train track. The train is actually at the old apartment still. I still have to put my shelves up for that track. Though, we do get pretty rowdy when we're drinking and racing slot cars.

But you reminded me of the other thing that sweetens my coffee. I've been listening to music for two weeks and no police. I love my new apartment.

I lost my wallet last night and had to cancel my debit card today. I finally found it in a hamper of clothes (must've fallen out of the pants pocket I was wearing)

The one problem is now I have to find a way of getting my Tom Petty ticket for pickup at the counter, using the canceled card. If not I have to get my refund, which they can't credit to that card. I hope I didn't lose the money or chance to see my idol perform live.

Last night I got to ser my absolute favorite band, Punch Brothers! Best night of my life! I have seen them countless times and I FINALLY got autographs and a chance to puck the mind of the world's greatest mandolin player!

Nice! I actually just discovered them and I like them a lot. Antifogmatic may be my favorite album of 2010.

Nice! I actually just discovered them and I like them a lot. Antifogmatic may be my favorite album of 2010.

Antifogmatic is my favorite album of 2010. Actually, my favorite album EVER. I've been a fan of Thile since I was 8 and saw him blow away some of the best mandolin players in the world.

And while we're on the subject of Antifogmatic, "This is the Song (Good Luck) is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard.