What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

My nephew sweetens my coffee. He's staying the week with us and his bedtime story for the last couple days has been the story of Hal Jordan, the greatest Green Lantern in the known universe. Heh. Comic geek in training. I'm so proud of him though, cause he chose to look at my old comics instead of watch TV. :D

Norton Safe Web Lite

It alerted me that a site I would have clicked on had 65 instances of malicious threats on it.

I have it installed on my computer and I search for sites just like I used to but with a big difference.

A green check mark shows next to the site if it is safe and a red X if it is not safe to click on it.

It shows up as search bar under my google search bar and also works in combination with google.

I google just like I used to and when the results show, I can see which sites are safe to click on.

You can also just go to their Safe Web Lite site and enter an individual url in the box and it will tell you if the site is safe or not.

It's all free, too.

Check it out:

Norton Safe Web Lite

And no, I'm not a company spokesperson; just a happy user passing along a helpful tool for you while you surf.