What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Tsk, tsk....how many times has Sammy warned you, "Don't do crack!"???

Never. I can't remember the last time he even talked to me, except to thank for me for posting links to the songs he nominates in the TT thread each week.

I'm not part of the inside jokes around here, so half the time, I don't know what most of you are talking about.

My sense of humor is in the same place its always been. It appreciates your concern but wishes you to know all is well.

Like I said, I barely post here anymore. I can count on two hands the number of times I post during the week and have fingers left over. So yeah, half the time I don't know what you all are talking about. Doesn't mean I have no sense of humor.

You should know us a bit by now... :shades:

Where's your sense of humor, pinkstones?

Cherie, I've posted here for six years and I still don't get a lot of the inside jokes. Some people will always be the in crowd, and some will always not be.

(Pinkstones-I wasn't meaning to insult you with that comment.)

Cherie, I've posted here for six years and I still don't get a lot of the inside jokes. Some people will always be the in crowd, and some will always not be.

Mon petit chou, you're part of us anyways... :cool:

I THINK YOU'RE ALL ON CRACK!!

Nah, I'm on something different... I don't do crack, you know... :cool:

I was in Asbury Park over the weekend and they are really trying to bring the place back to being a beautiful shore resort. I must say they've done a great job with the boardwalk and beach...it was a perfect day and the beach was packed. The boardwalk businesses were crowded and one of them stands out from all the others.

Pinball and rock and roll are perfect together. There is a new business called the Silverball Museum. If you are a pinball junkee like me, you'll think you died and went to heaven. This Rutgers alumni has been collecting pinball machines (from old to new) for almost 30 years. He opened up this business to display the machine, but also to let the public play them. For $15 you can play them as long as you want. They are all set on free play.

There is also a snack bar and a place to have meetings etc. Check them out.

http://silverballmuseum.com/

This place is a must see if you love pinball. Schedule a trip and go to The Stone Pony for show. Skid Row was there Saturday. max Weinberg is coming up as is Black Label Society. My son saw Sublime there last week.

Anyway, the whole experience made me very happy.