What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Just be sure to leave absolutely nothing on the seats or the floor.

Maybe it would be a good idea to also put nothing at all in the glove compartment or the console (if it has one) and leave them wide open when you park so if the thieves look inside, they see there is nothing inside worth breaking in for.

Our twenty something nephew came over tonight and we started talking music. He wanted me to listen to some he liked. I did and even tho I didn't tell him, I seriously didn't like it. Just short of hiphop/rap.

I told him he had to listen to some of mine and he said sure but he'd probably hate it. I started off with Portishead then a little Broken Bells, and some of The Decemberists. When his friend finally drug him away he was not to happy.

Everytime I'd play something he'd say "who is that, wait I wanna hear it. I really like that.

My work here is done :D

put nothing at all in the glove compartment or the console (if it has one) and leave them wide open

That's a good idea, I'll just leave the registration and proof of insurance in a portfolio hidden under the seat. I should remove the CD player and replace it with my other one that has a removable face.

Our twenty something nephew came over tonight and we started talking music. He wanted me to listen to some he liked. I did and even tho I didn't tell him, I seriously didn't like it. Just short of hiphop/rap.

I told him he had to listen to some of mine and he said sure but he'd probably hate it. I started off with Portishead then a little Broken Bells, and some of The Decemberists. When his friend finally drug him away he was not to happy.

Everytime I'd play something he'd say "who is that, wait I wanna hear it. I really like that.

My work here is done :D

:rockon:

Well the worst one was something called **** the PoPo :o

But to give the kid credit, he's a great young man ex-marine (if there is such a thing), a very hard worker and a real stand up kinda guy. I just think he was a little miss led :smirk:

Oh I didn't mention he's a big Classic Rock fan and loves Pink Floyd so all is not lost :laughing:

What's wrong with Marines?

OMG is that how you took that :o Didn't you know that once a person becomes a Marine they never un-become one? I'm very proud of all our servicemen and women and kinda parcial to my favorite young nephew Bo :D

I made it to South Bend after a 9 hour drive!

It's sort of bittersweet coffee though, because move-in will really take place over the next couple days, and it's always hell. And this year I have a dumbass for a roommate, so I'm sure it will be more difficult than it needs to be.

You never know, he may be less of a dumbass than you think.

For some reason I have MLB network this weekend. That means 3 days of cardinal baseball including the game on tbs. And they are at home. This is such a rarity that I'm rearranging my entire weekend. :content:

Just signed the papers to end my lease at this apartment. I am officially moving on October 1st! No more harassment from my jerkface neighbor. And, on top of that, I don't have to pay the $1,000 dollar fee to end my lease early, because we had a compelling enough case against him for harassment. Which is nice for a poor college student.

And, I have court next week for the whole noise violation thing and I have plenty of paperwork that shows that he's full of it.

Oh, and I was also informed today that I will be getting a photography internship that comes with an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas for a photo shoot!

Go me!