What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Ron, you're a good dad!! :thumbsup: :laughing:

And I'm free. Vacation. No work till the first of September... :happybanana:

I'll stay home cause my husband works and I don't have much money. I might go some days to see the friends on the beach but I will mainly read and POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

No, I didn't sleep. My friend went on an energy drink run. So that combined with the rush of global conquest kept me pretty well wired.

I don't know if they have changed the countries, we were using my dad's old board from when he was a kid. He is the one that taught me how to hustle kids at Risk when I was in high school. Little did he know that my winnings would turn into my booze fund.

It was epic enough that Risk night is going to be a regular thing at our apartment now. Which is exciting.

Edited by Guest

And I'm free. Vacation. No work till the first of September...

I'll stay home cause my husband works and I don't have much money. I might go some days to see the friends on the beach but I will mainly read and POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay edna!! :rockon:

Though far from my favorite, I like him too. I thought his best was when cast against type, as the tough, weasley security boss in The Firm.

wilford-brimley-diabeetus.jpg

Hahahah. This guy's been old forever. I used to watch him in the short-lived teevee show Our House (which also starred Shannen Doherty) - and even then he was old!

The sun warms my shoulders today :cool:

And the fact that I'm in shape, healthy and won my fight against some ugly issues makes me see everything from another point of view.

Life is just a blessing and I'm so glad I will enjoy it for a long while... :cool: