What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I really really really needed a coffee sweetener today... and I got one. I get to go see Vertical Horizon on Friday, and attend the meet & greet with Matt Scannel, who I interviewed last July... I will be wearing my Songfacts t-shirt so he'll know me. :cool:

They didn't show it in India either, but some friends of mine decided to hold weekly screenings of the new season in the attic of a nearby cafe (on my tram line in fact) so I've been doing my research watching old episodes and all, so that I know what's going on in the new ones. And I do!

I do good birthday. :grin:

Jeff's birthday was yesterday. I baked him a 5-tier cake (from scratch) which is delicious, gave him 2 first-class tickets to the Verde Fall Colors railroad train (at the Grand Canyon), cleaned his entire house while he was at school, got his sons together to be there and surprised him with it all when he got home from school last night. He was speechless. :grin:

I do good birthday. :grin:

Jeff's birthday was yesterday. I baked him a 5-tier cake (from scratch) which is delicious, gave him 2 first-class tickets to the Verde Fall Colors railroad train (at the Grand Canyon), cleaned his entire house while he was at school, got his sons together to be there and surprised him with it all when he got home from school last night. He was speechless. :grin:

726rooster.jpg

013008_c.jpg

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: