What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Counting my blessings.

Y'know, only yesterday, somebody said to me "Lemme tell you something, Levis and your close friend, 'Fitter", and it was one of the finest compliments I've been paid in a while. Because it really is an honour, privilege and a pleasure to be associated in friendship with someone as cool and sussed as Radhika. My heart was warmed just to be reminded of it.

I've also found myself thinking, y'know, maybe I can be a bit of an oaf from time to time, perhaps a bit pompous...but, I dunno about that. "Even if it were true", I thought, "there are far worse things a guy could be." Whatever my flaws, I at least have the wherewithal to get by in company without making a sleazy a-hole of myself. Which is another something to be grateful for.

It's been a really "feelgood" weekend, one way or another. :cool:

Oh non, mais ze pleasure is le mien, monsieur :cool: thank ye for transferring some of the feelgoodness across them oceans over to me ;)

Typing on my new keyboard that's hooked up to my laptop via USB cord, when, before today I never even knew there existed a keyboard that could be hooked up to a laptop. And I've always hated typing on my laptop.

Of course, the reason I had to find this out is because my desktop crapped out (I think it's crashing) :puppyeyes: and I still have transcriptions to do, which I cannot do with any sort of speed on a laptop - except for this great new keyboard. :grin:

I have four days off due to religuious stuff. Spain is a catholic country so easter is sacred.

yet I wasn't able to convince my boss that, being Jew, I should have been celebrating Monday and Tuesday too, as we had passover.

But nope. It worked in school but not for adult life... :cool:

I have four days off due to religuious stuff. Spain is a catholic country so easter is sacred.

yet I wasn't able to convince my boss that, being Jew, I should have been celebrating Monday and Tuesday too, as we had passover.

But nope. It worked in school but not for adult life... :cool:

Do you want me to talk to the Boss for you? I have a persuasive way about me.