What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

:grin: I noticed that particular line. :grin:

And Shannon, I thought of you yesterday... I was at Zia records and there at the counter, sitting very quietly and non-chalant, was a wallet designed to look like bacon. It was a bacon wallet. I wanted so badly to take a photo, but the only thing I had on me was my cell phone, and I don't know how to upload cell phone photos to post it!!

But I did think about you! And that's what counts, right? ;)

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh congrats Marc! I know that was important to you. :)

My first day off after a series of eight 11&12 hour days in a row is so freaking sweet and I'm enjoying it by being completely lazy. I'm not getting dressed, I'm not showering, not doing laundry or any other of those other daily time consuming things that we all have to do. Screw it. I'm not doing anything of any importance at all .... 'cept a little Songfacting. ;)

That at least is the plan at 8am. We'll see how it works out. :P:)

My first birthday gift - tweed Connies! :D :D :D :happybanana: I love them they take shoegazing to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL and are just one extra letter added to 'twee' so two of my favourite genres in ONE pair of sneex! I can't get over them :D :D :D I love my Converse collection have I already showed off my variants? blue denim, beige corduroy, pink denim and now TWEED!!!

LOOK

Edited by Guest
ein piksher is added