What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I have introduced Mya to The Who, and she loves them! I started with Meaty, Beaty, Big & Bouncy. She likes quite a few songs on the CD. I heard her singing "Legal Matter" today without the CD playing. Of course, being 4, she did not have all the words down. She was arguing with me about the words, too. She was singing, "It's an eagle man baby, got me on the run. It's an eagle man baby, an eagle man from now on." Who am I to argue! I am now exposing her to Quadrophenia, which although she can not say, she likes. She calls it "the one at the beach."

Hi, Marc!

I remember a time, not that long ago, when I used to spin the mobile of seagulls above my infants' heads. It was the best time of my life!

Here is a song that they very much enjoyed and so did I when I looked over them. I truly believe that there's nothing more beautiful than white sands and clear waters.

Hopefully, you and the ones that mean the most to you will enjoy it, too.

-All my best

Marcus, that was beautiful and serene. I will revisit it often. Namma namma nyayyy.

Marc, it's great to share with Mya and help her to discover things you've loved. I enjoyed doing that with my son and I hope to do the same with my granddaughters.

Mya will treasure these moments all her life...especially when she gets older.