What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

What about her? The Mother of Jesus

bloof i just want you to know that loving should come after knowing not the other way around

and trust me as much as you want to tell the world about your faith, bringing it up at every opportunity only makes them relate you to the bible-thumping fire-and-brimstone streetside preachers that are biting their nails waiting for the world to meet their desired form of "judgment"

Also:

bloof i just want you to know that loving should come after knowing not the other way around

and trust me as much as you want to tell the world about your faith, bringing it up at every opportunity only makes them relate you to the bible-thumping fire-and-brimstone streetside preachers that are biting their nails waiting for the world to meet their desired form of "judgment"

Hmm.. I might just change your water now

Excellent answer Laurie :thumbsup: and I like to target practice.

This isn't meant in a mean way Levis but are you a vegetarian?

Hah nooo! Far from it! But I eat meat that's bred to be eaten - poultry, pork, seafood - nothing endangered. No whale, dolphin, shark etc.

Hah nooo! Far from it! But I eat meat that's bred to be eaten - poultry, pork, seafood - nothing endangered. No whale, dolphin, shark etc.

Do you know how those animals are killed? Very cruel. I would rather they were shot than hung on a hook to bled out after their throat has been cut.

There are many things that kill living things. A gun is a tool that is good or evil only when made so by the user.

Target practice is fun and requires skill to hit the target in a proficient manner. If guns scare you, Radhi, I hope that you never see any!

Oh, I have never been hunting. At least 4 legged prey......

I don't like hunting...

Me either but DH is an avid hunter. Like I said I don't have the heart for it.

Did you know they cut off the beaks of baby chicks so they can handle them easier? My daughter told me she saw a show on it a few weeks back and she will never eat meat again except for what her dad hunts.

She told me all kinds of stuff they do to processed food. Makes me not want to eat it either.