What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Gah Bloof, please grow up! You're nineteen for god's sake. Do some crosswords, raise your IQ... you're just being... stupid.

Apologies, everyone... I do not possess your patience, empathy etc. A course in psychology has made me completely unsympathetic to the inflated ego of the human race.

Radhi, have I ever told you that I love you? :cool:

Gah Bloof, please grow up! You're nineteen for god's sake. Do some crosswords, raise your IQ... you're just being... stupid.

Apologies, everyone... I do not possess your patience, empathy etc. A course in psychology has made me completely unsympathetic to the inflated ego of the human race.

Suicide is not that uncommon in Brazil, unfortunately. From its effects I can say it is the most self-absorbed act one can ever advance. In effect it says, "Here, you who are left behind, deal with/clear up my problems, on top of your own. While you are at it, sprinkle a bunch of guilt throughout the remainder of your lives, everytime you consider what you might have done to stop me."

in the U.S. you probably would have been committed for doing that. Here it is against the law to kill yourself, but I think typically when someone attempts suicide (drunk or otherwise) they are "incarcerated" in a mental health facility for therapy.

"Anna Karenina" was a pretty good example of why someone might take their own life... and it's not pretty. Nor is it an easy read. :crazy:

Or kill and eat everyone you know.

:o That's my plan! I love you right back! :D

So how do you plan to do it? I'm debating between sushi and kababs.

PS: stop spreading these vile rumours about me :beady: I am not nice - I am coldhearted and vicious and evil in general... just ask the last person I ate :evil: