What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

:happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: We are going away for the weekend, wooohoooo!!!!!...Hubby says I've been a total biotch lately and thought a weekend away would do me good....There's a Valentines Day package still available....we have a room with a jacuzzi, a bottle of wine...although we may need to get more....Dinner for two is included and breakfast also......Finally I have something to look forward to.....

No more mopies for me Shannon!!!!! :P

:happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: We are going away for the weekend, wooohoooo!!!!!...Hubby says I've been a total biotch lately and thought a weekend away would do me good....There's a Valentines Day package still available....we have a room with a jacuzzi, a bottle of wine...although we may need to get more....Dinner for two is included and breakfast also......Finally I have something to look forward to.....

No more mopies for me Shannon!!!!! :P

So who are you going with?

I have gone back to college at the advanced age of 38* to complete my Bachelor of Business Administration Management degree. I just got promoted and I love my job, but I'd love to go even further. To do so, I have to get my degree.

*Kids, listen to your Mama Peaches. Stay in school. You don't want to be this damned old and have to do homework. It sucks out loud.

Congrats, Ken! That's very cool your son is such a dedicated kid. That's the sort of thing that makes my chest swell with pride. :grin:

What's sweetening my sugar exfoliant is passing 3 speed tests in the last 7 days. I know it means nothing to yous kids, but it's really motivating and exciting and all that!! So kick up your heels for me! And I demand brownies! :grin: :grin:

and oh by the way, there's a severe thunderstorm right now... coooooool.....

Shawna, what do you mean by this? What is a sugar exfoliant and a speed test?

heehee you're such a MAN. Every woman knows that a sugar exfoliant is something you use on your skin to get rid of the dead stuff and leave our skin smooth as a baby's butt. :grin:

And the speed tests are for my court reporting program at school. I think I explained in another thread somewhere that to get my certificate to become a court reporter, I have to be able to type 225 wpm on the Steno. And to get there, it's a process of speed-building drills and testing for certain speeds. You pass a certain speed and you're onto the next higher speed. Anyway, there are 103 tests that I will have to pass (not counting the 4 finals) to get this certficiate, and so far I have passed I think 34, 3 of them in the last 7 days.

When I pass a speed test, it's ALWAYS a good day!