What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Last night the show "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" was on TV. The contestant chose "3rd Grade World Geography" as the category. As I was walking by, before the question was even posted on the screen, I yelled out "Madrid"....thinking I am oh so witty...then the question came up..

"What is the capital of Spain?".

My family assumed I cheated because of all the millions of potential questions...how could I know this...beats me...but I should have used my magical powers to pick the lottery numbers instead.

What sweetens my coffee today? My job just gave out our Christmas bonuses, I have off tomorrow so I can clean my house decorate and start baking my holiday treats, and now my main squeeze who lives in a land far far 3hrs away can come see me a whole day earlier, so let the squeezing begin!! :shades: WOOOOO WHOOOOOO!

Last night the show "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" was on TV. The contestant chose "3rd Grade World Geography" as the category. As I was walking by, before the question was even posted on the screen, I yelled out "Madrid"....thinking I am oh so witty...then the question came up..

"What is the capital of Spain?".

My family assumed I cheated because of all the millions of potential questions...how could I know this...beats me...but I should have used my magical powers to pick the lottery numbers instead.

really? :ooo: